Friday, October 30, 2009

Intro!

Hello !
Hey there. First of all thanks for taking the time to visit this blog. I am not going to beat around the bush. Your immediate question is, "Dude what is this blog going to offer me"? I think thats a fair question. My answer is, Coimbatore, It’s a very nice city. But a LOT of people complain that there isn’t much to do and that they are floating in an ocean of boredom. So this little blog will help you row out of that ocean and hit the shores of an eventful and fun filled Coimbatore that you have never seen or experienced before.

Your next question
Your next question is, "Dude, How are you going to do it"? My answer is again simple. What makes a city fun and eventful ? Think about it. MALLS ,MALLS and more MALLS, that’s what we need right?. Nope, Its not the malls, the stuff there is way too expensive for any person with a brain, so they’re just eye candy, a nice place meet girls and maybe watch a movie for two hundred and fifty rupees in a theater that has a slightly bigger screen, supposedly better audio, a lot of air freshener (most of your ticket fee goes there) and very very nice toilets (I love them!). Worth it? No comments from my side, I’m going to allow you to decide. So its not the malls that make the city fun. And no its not the restaurants, or hangouts or the pubs.

What it iz ?
So what makes a city fun, I think you would have guessed it by now, It’s the people ! Its not the places or the Software Parks, it’s the people. People are the biggest and most important fun resource , I mean people all over the world had a lot fun before the advent of malls and places of fine dining. And what we're going to do in this blog is very simple. We are going to introduce you to the people, were going to do what no social networking site has ever deemed possible, we are going to get you closer to everyone around you, and not through virtual pokes and imaginary pillow fights, but through a slightly different approach

There are hundreds that share your interests, hundreds who have no interests, hundreds who are searching for interests and thousands of other people, who you just might like. And we will bring them closer to you. Your next question is again, "dude how are you going to do all this?" And my answer is: Wait for our next post! :D
Thanks for reading and trust me you’ll thank me and the rest of the team, Take care.

Yours,
Akash Kadandhavale Jagadish Bhat Rao


2 comments:

Aditya said...

Good initiative, mate. Keep it goin'

Unknown said...

anything apart from eatery?